pH balanced and veterinary recommended for pets itchy, dry and normal skin. PAW NutriDerm Replenishing Shampoo provides advanced pawDerm® technology including:
- Hypoallergenic, sulphate free and soap free cleansers: for a gentle clean without stripping natural oils from the skin.
- Colloidal oatmeal: for soothing effect.
- Key moisturising nutrients: including rosehip oil and vitamin B5 to optimise skin hydration and maintain the skin barrier.
- No artificial fragrances: for a natural fresh scent.
For optimal care NutriDerm Replenishing Shampoo should be used in conjunction with the NutriDerm Replenishing Conditioner.
In a healthy skin, key nutrients such as ceramides and essential fatty acids that are naturally present in the outer layer of an animal’s skin, provide the building blocks that help to keep their skin hydrated and healthy.
In some dogs and cats, particularly those with dry or itchy skin, these ceramides can be depleted. There are many factors that can cause nutrient depletion including;
- Harsh chemicals and irritants found in some shampoos and conditioners
- Environment (wind, humidity and sun light)
- Injury or physical trauma
- Damage to the skin
Without these key nutrients, the skin's barrier can be broken down, which in turn affects its ability to protect against allergens and irritants in the environment, drying the skin out further and making your cat or dog itchy and uncomfortable.
Ingredients: Purified water, surfactants, glycerinn (vegetable), oat kernel flour, stearyl citrate, carrageenan and glucose, emollient, sorbitol, panthenol, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, sodium hyaluronate, sodium hydroxymethyglycinate, rosa canina seed extrate.